Epicor CPQ Foundation Training
Time: 20 hours. Five days of training at a scheduled time with a live instructor. Each day consists of 4 hours of instruction.
Location: Virtual: Any internet-connected computer with a modern browser and webcam.
In this introductory course learn how to design, build, and deploy applications using the Epicor CPQ platform. By the end of this hands-on instruction, you will have gained an understanding of creating a configurator UI, writing business/engineering/pricing logic in our Snap language, designing a working 3D scene, and building output documents such as a quote or a bill of materials.
Attendees are technical colleagues at the tactical level who want to learn configurator design with Epicor CPQ. The training is hands-on, with access to our fully featured training environment for building course assignments and performing assigned tasks.
Attendees should have…
• Already attended one of our sales demos, or be generally aware of the Epicor CPQ platform.
• Some engineering or business experience in either building CPQ solutions, writing code in general, or designing and automating CAD files or 3D scenes.
• At least twenty hours of time to dedicate to this course.
• Required: a reliable internet connection. For instructor-led training, a webcam and high-quality headset are also required for participation in exercises. Suggested: a 3-button mouse (or scroll wheel mouse) for one day of 3D scene designer exercises.
April 11 – 15, 8:00 EST-12:00 EST
May 9 – 13, 8:00 EST-12:00 EST
June 6 – 10, 8:00 EST-12:00 EST
Epicor Learning Center (a digital learning library) coming June 2022!
Foundation Training is offered in a virtual instructor led format. This includes access to our training development site and recordings for you to review before or after the live session.
How to Enroll
Signing up your team is easy. Follow these steps:
1. Select the date you’d like to start. Group your team into one session, or split them across multiple sessions to suit their availability.
2. Send attendee names, email addresses, and the dates you’d like to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reserve your seats and send the attendees calendar invitations that include connection information to the live session.
3. Trainees will receive login credentials to our fully-featured learning environment, links to training presentations, and links to session recordings which they can review at their own pace.